“Charming Beach Cottage, Prized Position”
Nestled in the sought after enclave of North Avalon, offered for the first time in over 35 years this original charming brick cottage presents a unique opportunity for those with an eye for potential. Sitting pretty on a approx. 647sqm block this three-bedroom coastal abode has a spacious layout and an abundance of natural light creating an inviting atmosphere. Its prime location boasts close proximity to North Avalon Beach & shops.
Capitalise on existing views of Bangalley Headland and South Avalon with the potential to add a second storey (STCA), to capture panoramic 180-degree vistas down to boat studded Pittwater. The home is a short stroll to Avalon Beach, North Avalon shops and 199 bus stop to Mona Vale CBD and B-line bus stops to Sydney CBD.
- Filtered ocean views past Bangalley Headland and down to South Avalon
- Scope to rebuild and capitalise on existing views (STCA)
- Ideal for families to get a foothold in this prized locale
- Live in or rent out while making plans for the future
- A prime prospect for savvy builders or keen renovators
- 3 Bedrooms all with built in robes
- Timber finished kitchen in the heart of the home
- Child and pet friendly level front & back garden
- Avalon Village is a short 5 minute drive.
All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to LJ Hooker Newport by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. The information contained herewith should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.