“Hungry for Value”
Colonial Cottage on 2.5 Acres with town water.
A well established lifestyle acreage block of approximately 1.03 hectares, and a very attractive modern colonial cottage.
Property Features Include:
- A delightful Home constructed of Block / Imitation stone with colour-bond roofing, private
outdoor entertaining patio area and full length front veranda.
- 1.03 Hectares (2.5 Acres approximately) established gardens, fruit trees, fully fenced, circular
driveway with dual access via separate entrance and exit.
- Great timber framed shed with hardiflex weatherboard cladding, and iron roofing, has
lockable roller door with shade sail carport installed to the front and a 1 bay open ended three
sided carport attached to the side.
- Open plan / conjoining living, dining and kitchen opens onto outdoor entertaining patio.
- Beautiful 3 bedroom home all good size rooms each with built in wardrobe.
- Bathroom with full bath, vanity and separate shower
- Laundry plus separate toilet.
Window and door security screens, Ceiling fans, Range hood, Electric hot water system, town water and septic.Close proximity approximately 3.5km to the town centre of Howard with local shopping, school and transport.
Great value won't last - now $289,000 - call and make your private viewing today.