“Mandurang Lifestyle Allotment – 13 Acres”
- A rare opportunity to purchase 13 acres of vacant land in prestigious Mandurang, where a tranquil lifestyle awaits.
- Once the weather cools down, this truly picturesque block will come to life. Lush green native grasses will cover the gently undulating land, and the heavy, productive soils will support pasture for grazing horses or livestock.
- Zoned Rural Living, this property is ideal to let your imagination run wild to design and build your new home. Imagine falling asleep to the sound of water bubbling down Sheep Wash Creek, which meanders along the back boundary. There's plenty of room to incorporate a shed, pool or tennis court if that's what you wish.
- You will be able to use the 4 megalitre water right to establish a dam, or regenerate the small vineyard.
- As far as amenities go, this location is second to none. Power is at the boundary, NBN is available, there is bitumen road frontage and fully enclosed fencing, only a few hundred metres from the cricket ground and conveniently positioned opposite the post office. Only 8kms from the iconic landmark of the central Bendigo Fountain.