Home loan calculator?
“Price Alteration: $2,000,000 - $2,200,000”
Fully Renovated Family Excellence in Prestigious Position
404sqm / Fully Renovated / Walk to shops & train
A smartly renovated showpiece with an impressive focus on energy-efficient principles, this transformed 3 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom entertainer stands out with alfresco excellence and palatial main bedrooms on each light-filled level. So close to all the convenience of Bay and Church Streets, this is prestigious Bayside living within the Brighton Primary School zone and moments from transport choice, crowd-pleasing cafes, boutique shopping and leading private schools.
Enriched by effortless flow, the spacious layout accentuates family-sized comfort while also attracting an abundance of natural light. Discover a wonderfully open, versatile and skylit living and dining zone with the flexibility to use some of the space as a home office if desired. The rear of the home has been masterfully extended featuring wide-reaching open-plan living and dining under vaulted ceilings. Brand-new and driven by quality, a stunning kitchen/butler’s pantry is draped in Carrara marble showcasing a waterfall-edged island bench and the full complement of integrated Miele appliances.
An inclusive harmony between the interior and exterior almost coaxes you into the fresh air with two access points leading to a sheltered wraparound alfresco deck attracting northern light. Anchored by the majesty of a statuesque Chinese Elm, this whole outdoor area is purpose-built for seamless entertaining, framed by a low-maintenance garden and private leafy perimeter with a right-of-way rear laneway.
Boasting bedrooms upstairs and down, the inviting ground-floor main is a functional triumph graced with dual-sided walk-in robes and a twin-vanity ensuite offering floor-to-ceiling tiles, a concealed cistern and an opulent shower with rainfall and hand/held fittings. The remaining pair of robed bedrooms are staged upstairs, each serviced by rejuvenated fully tiled bathrooms with Carrara marble detailing. Take full advantage of a principal family-sized bathroom with a luxurious bath, while the master suite features a commanding balcony.
Additional features include a ground-floor powder room, large laundry, auto-gated entry to a 2-car garage, additional driveway parking, zoned heating and cooling throughout, double glazing, rich European oak flooring and security measures. Further enhancements include an extensive 6.5kW solar panelling system feeding electricity back into the grid with significant power savings available. An inspection will impress!
At a glance...
* 3 large and light-filled bedrooms, 2 with built-in robes, 2 with fully tiled ensuites, ground-floor main with dual-sided walk-in robes
* Relaxed and versatile formal living/dining area
* Far-reaching open-plan living and dining under vaulted ceilings
* Carrara marble-finished kitchen with an island bench and top-of-the-range Miele appliances
* Roomy butler’s pantry
* Fully tiled upstairs bathroom with a luxe bath, rainfall shower and a marble-topped vanity
* Handy ground-floor powder room
* Large laundry
* Welcoming hallway entrance
* East-facing balcony overlooking the street below
* Wraparound skylit deck under the roof-line, ideal for alfresco entertaining
* Low-maintenance garden with a private leafy perimeter
* Garden irrigation
* Garden shed and children’s play equipment
* Solar-powered external sensor lighting
* Rear right-of-way laneway access
* 6.5 kW solar system
* Zoned heating and cooling throughout controlled by Wi-Fi
* Energy-efficient double glazing
* Pleated blinds
* Character-rich European oak flooring
* Remote-controlled garage for 2 cars featuring external access plus additional driveway parking
* App-controlled video intercom and auto-gated entry
* Secure front door keypad entry
* 5 years remaining on builder’s warranty
* New Miele appliances still under warranty
* Moments from restaurants, schools, parkland, shopping, transport and the local beach
Property Code: 2250