“3x2 Apartment in Crawley (Strathearn)”
Absolutely sensational! NEDLANDS PRIMARY and SHENTON COLLEGE catchment area.
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is located in the spectacular Strathearn Apartments complex, which offers a relaxed lifestyle on the Swan River riverfront and amongst the tree tops on the edge of Kings Park.
Enjoy the manicured gardens, two swimming pools and stunning foyer of this revered residential community. Available now this property comes fully furnished and with the ability to lease out long term!
Property Features include-
1. Upgraded and spacious 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom 10th floor apartment with furniture;
2. Bright open plan living complete with a river facing entertainer's balcony plus Kings Park facing sunroom terrace;
3. Well-appointed and modern kitchen with ample bench and cupboard space;
4. Spacious bedrooms and chic tiled bathrooms;
5. Reverse cycle air conditioning;
6. Quality inclusions throughout;
7. Luxury complex facilitates including intercom security, grand foyer, two swimming pools, cabana and manicured lush green gardens;
8. Unbeatable Crawley Location - only a short drive to Nedlands cafes/shopping and the best West Perth and Perth City lifestyles
PARKING: Two secure, undercover car bays.
Utilities: Tenant to pay 100% for consumption of electricity and water.
No gas available.
Internet: Tenant to connect to provider and pay 100% for connection cost and usage. NBN is available to the complex.
Lease term/commencement: 12 month Lease
Available: 1st December 2023.
What to do next: To arrange a viewing please refer to our 'Open For Inspection' times or email [email protected]. Call 08 9323 0003 with any questions.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information in the marketing, Chase Residential will not be held liable for any errors in the typing of said information.
Tenants are required to make their own investigations. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy. All interest parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.