“Popular Riverside location, close to all amenities”
This private and well-presented two bedroom apartment is positioned in an elevated position at the rear of a boutique building boasting a very leafy outlook and is flooded with natural light. Its immaculate interiors are ideal for low maintenance living and it's just a moments stroll from parklands, Parramatta River, shops, cafes, shopping centers, and Parramatta Train station.
• Offering a bright, breezy ambience, abundant natural light
• Combined lounge/dining provides seamless flow
• Two good sized bedrooms, master with built in robe
• Separate modernised kitchen with good appliances
• Spacious well maintained bathroom with shower
• Floor boards throughout and reverse cycle air conditioning
• Well maintained security complex with single lock up garage
• Internal washing machine connection and external laundry facilities
• Located a quiet and leafy street with great appeal
• Moments from Parramatta River, parklands and Parramatta CBD
• Walking distance to trains, buses, schools, cafes and shopping
• Prime opportunity for first homebuyers or astute investors
Strata: $660/qtr | Water: $175/qtr | Council: $286/qtr
For more information or to book your private open home, call us anytime, 24 Hours, 7 Days.
From all of us at Harcourts West Ryde, we wish you every success in your search for your home. If you would like more detail on this home or to chat about one of the many other properties we have available please call or email us today.