“Perfect 1st Home - Lock + Leave - Investment”
Welcome to 11/25 Ashford Avenue - a spacious and beautifully maintained and presented 3 bedroom villa on a very generous 264m2 block. It is very obvious that this property has been well-loved. This very impressive villa is move-in ready with absolutely nothing left undone. It is the perfect gateway property into the property market or the perfect Lock and Leave. It would also make an attractive addition to any property portfolio.
This delightful property exudes a light, bright and happy ambiance which is enhanced by an abundance of natural light and fresh contemporary decorative tones. It has been freshly painted throughout including ceilings, doors, and door jams. It is fitted with new Holland blinds throughout, new flywire to all windows, and has recently updated floating floors. There is a lot to love here.......
Features Of The Home
- Kitchen is placed at the front of the home and includes a generous fridge recess, electric upright stove, is jam-packed with storage (overhead and under bench cupboards and a built-in pantry
- The dining area will easily fit a standard or larger table and 6/8 chairs and even has an open servery from the kitchen and is open to the lounge
- The lounge has a reverse cycle split air conditioner and opens to and overlooks a sizable back yard
- Master bedroom includes a robe and semi-ensuite
- Family bedrooms are small double size
- Bathroom is spacious and easily houses a separate shower, bath, vanity, and WC
- Laundry with external access
- The property has been freshly painted throughout
- New Holland blinds have been fitted throughout
- New fly wire to all windows
- Near new floating wood floors throughout
- Small paved patio area
- Storage room under the main roof
- Private gated exit from rear yard leads to plenty of room for visitor parking
- Generous lawned area - room for a small in-ground pool/spa
- Small garden beds filled with attractive easy-care water-wise plants
- A high walled private and shaded courtyard to the front
- Gabled carport
This charming villa is part of a very neat and tidy complex. It is very conveniently located within easy walking distance of public transport, Kolbe College, South Metropolitan Tafe, Rockingham Library and several leafy green parks and reserves. Rockingham City Shopping Centre and the Rockingham Hospital are approx. a 5 minutes drive away as is the Rockingham Foreshore with its seaside restaurants and cafes and the stunning north facing beach on the Indian Ocean. The property really does sit at the very centre of pretty much every convenience and service you would ever need - you can't get much better than that.
This charming property has a great deal to offer and is expected to sell quickly. Be sure you don't miss the first Home Open so you don't miss your opportunity to "Make It Your Own". You are always welcome to contact Peter 0414 985 256 if you would like further information or if you would like to inspect the property outside of the Home Open Times. I am always happy to assist.