“Sophisticated strata terrace with green space, northern sun and city views”
Glamorous yet tranquil, this sophisticated strata terrace adjoins a wide-open leafy expanse at the rear and captures cityscape and harbour views from the front. Part of Union Square, enjoy the many lifestyle benefits of this cosmopolitan McMahons Point address as well as lift access and secure parking.
Alive with greenery and northern light, oversized windows frame the landscaping and neighbouring treetops. An exceptional entertainer, there is a seamless flow from the striking interiors to the decked garden. Perfect for the urban sophisticate, a marble kitchen island centrepiece is a stunning focal point in the open plan layout. Grounded by timber flooring laid in a chevron pattern, custom joinery and bespoke lighting add both warmth and luxury. Crowned by a spectacular whole floor master retreat, iconic views across the harbour to the Anzac Bridge are welcomed from the ensuite and sleeping quarters.
Originally a historical c1890s diary, 'Union Square' combines turn-of-the-century grandeur with modern convenience and is perfectly positioned close to local shops and within walking distance to Blues Point Road and the North Sydney CBD.
• Bi-folds link the front garden with water feature to the lounge
• Sculptural pendant light elegantly personalises the dining space
• Kitchen with Miele oven, gas cooktop, exhaust and dishwasher
• Lineal pendant light illuminating the marble encased kitchen island
• Luxe ensuite bathrooms off both the master and second bedroom
• Combined bath and shower in the family bathroom, marble accents
• Geometric tiling personalises the guest powder room, walk-in laundry
• Built-in robes in all bedrooms, master and bedroom three with views
• Private lounge underneath the vaulted ceiling in the whole floor master
• Glass balustrading securing the staircase, impressive timber entry door
• Decking and tropical foliage create a relaxed alfresco entertaining area
• Innovative outdoor bench seating, ideal for weekend barbequing
• Oversized floor-to-ceiling doors, sleek under-stair storage, linen press
• Chandeliers, plantation shutters, seagrass wallpaper, ducted air-conditioning
• Secure car space on title plus visitor parking, pet-friendly development (on application)
• 300m to Blues Point Road shops and cafes, 600m to North Sydney Station
• Close to waterfront walks, travel to the CBD in minutes by car, bus or train
* All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
Looking for a home loan? Contact Loan Market's Matt Clayton, our preferred broker. He doesn't work for the banks, he works for you. Call him on 0414 877 333 or visit loanmarket.com.au/lower-north-shore
For more information or to arrange an inspection, please contact David Gillan on 0411 255 914 or Bernard Ryan on 0403 056 439.