Home loan calculator
The monthly estimated repayment is calculated based on:
Listed display price: the price that the agent(s) want displayed on their listed property. If a range, the lowest value will be ultised
Suburb median listed price: the middle value of listed prices for all listings currently for sale in that same suburb
National median listed price: the middle value of listed prices for all listings currently for sale nationally
Note: The median price is just a guide and may not reflect the value of this property.
“Modern and Large Apartment”
Contemporary, well designed and beautifully presented, this engaging apartment delivers an exceptional urban retreat.
Generously proportioned rooms and a free-flowing design create an inviting environment for comfortable living and entertaining. Buyers will love the central setting with its walk everywhere convenience. What's important to you.?
- 2 Substantial size bedrooms with built in robes.
- Smart interiors fresh paint throughout & new flooring.
- Open plan living, dining with Split cycle Air conditioning.
- Well-appointed kitchen with quality appliances.
- Modern bathroom.
- Internal laundry with 2nd WC.
- North facing balcony provides an intimate space for outdoor enjoyment.
- Single secure car space, second floor position.
- Quality security building with lift access.
- Internal area 93m2
- Parking 14m2
- Strata $772.55 per quarter (approx.)
- Water $168.38 per quarter (approx.)
- Council $307.00 per quarter (approx.)
For further information or to book a private inspection contact Petar Toth on 0415 133 131 or Dejan Gajic on 0429 507 176
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries. Images and furnishing are for illustrative purposes only and do not represent the final product or finishes. For inclusions refer to the inclusions in the contract of sale. Areas are approximate. All parties are advised to seek full independent legal and professional advice and investigations prior to any action or decision
Council rates$307.00 Quarterly
What’s around Lachlan Street
Contact the real estate agent
Urban Land Housing
Send an enquiry
Nearby schools in and around Warwick Farm, NSW
Top reviews by locals of Warwick Farm, NSW 2170
Discover what it's like to live in Warwick Farm before you inspect or move.
Discussions in Warwick Farm, NSW
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Warwick Farm, New South Wales?
Similar Apartments for sale in Warwick Farm, NSW 2170
Properties for sale in nearby suburbs