“Prime Waterfront Position with Uninterrupted Broadwater Views”
Positioned at the front of the building, from this second floor unit you can take in the stunning Broadwater views and watch the passing parade on the foreshore from the front water facing balcony. This unit has the added advantage of a second, usable balcony off the spacious bedroom with an outlook across to the Broadwater and twinkling nightlights of the Labrador high rises.
Never to be built out, the amazing water view will forever remain unchanged.
Tiled throughout the living areas, and minor renovations to the bathroom, the unit is otherwise in original condition.
- Well maintained complex with experienced onsite manager
- The complex has permanent, long term tenants or owners . There is no holiday letting
- Swimming pool and BBQ area
- Walk through key access from Brighton Street
- Ample visitor parking under the building
- This unit is owner/ occupied which means it is available to move in on settlement
- Body corporate levies $817 per quarter
- GCCC Rates $770.00 half yearly
- Water rates - last bill $259/quarter
- Current rental appraisal $370 - $400 per week
To arrange a private inspection, please contact your local agent Catherine Nutt on
Disclaimer: The information contained herein is obtained from owners and/or relevant and legitimate third-party sources. We have, in preparing this information, used our best endeavours to ensure that the information is true and accurate however, we accept no responsibility, offer no guarantee or warranty and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Interested parties must rely solely on their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.