“Balcony Views & Sun-filled Interiors Walk to the Heart of Neutral Bay”
Delivering the ultimate combination of northern sun and city views, this newly updated two bedroom apartment is position perfect to enjoy the vibrant village vibe of nearby Neutral Bay Junction.
While showcasing Main Harbour, Opera House and Harbour Bridge views from its leafy balcony, the interiors delight in all day sun thanks to an ideal aspect. Sharing just a single common wall, natural light brilliantly illuminates each and every room. Recently refreshed, new paint and carpet complement the modern kitchen with stylish subtle grey cabinetry.
Peaceful set toward the rear of the well-kept low-rise building Mountview Court', there is enviable rear lane access to a lock-up garage. Holding an unbreakable connection to the CBD through both its extraordinary outlook and proximity, travel into the city centre in less than 15 minutes by express bus or car.
- Balcony with iconic views and leafy privacy off the lounge and dining
- Renovated kitchen with subtle grey cabinetry and stylish benchtops
- Kitchen featuring a slimline dishwasher, Delonghi oven and cooktop
- Immaculate original c1960s bathroom and separate bath, mosaic floor
- 2 bedrooms of similar proportions are equipped with built-in robes
- Fresh paint and new carpet enhancing the spacious light-filled interiors
- Laundry facilities stylishly integrated in the kitchen, linen cupboard
- Lock-up garage with ample storage accessible via Harrison LanePerfect for city commuters, - Close to harbour foreshore and beaches
- 450m to Woolworths Neutral Bay Village, bus transport and cafes
* All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
Our recommended loan broker: https://www.loanmarket.com.au/matt-clayton