“SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION - ALL INSPECTIONS CANCELLED”
This spacious recently renovated two-bedroom apartment is perfectly located within minutes' walk to the vibrant retail and lifestyle hub that is Brighton-Le-Sands.
This prized privately secluded top floor apartment, with light and airy north-easterly aspect and gorgeous balcony area, is the jewel in the crown of this block. With a calming outlook and there is nothing for you to do but move straight in.
The apartment has an internal laundry and included in the sale is a highly precious lock up garage with storage. Only a short stroll to cafes, easy access to buses, Coles Shopping Centre, Bayside Plaza, Brighton-Le-Sands Public School, Brighton-Le-Sands Beach and Lady Robinsons Beach, this property is not to be missed.
- Secluded private location
- Prized top floor with only one common wall
- Quiet setting in garden surrounds
- Recently renovated
- Good sized bedrooms with built-in robes
- Renovated kitchen with new appliances
- New bathroom with separate shower & bath
- Internal laundry with storage
- Lock-up garage with storage
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- Excellent layout with beautiful balcony area
- Great living/dining zone
- Close to shops, schools and parklands
- Walk to beaches
Total area: 94.7 sqm
Approximate Quarterly Outgoings -
Strata: $703 per qtr
Council: $343 per qtr
Water: $180 per qtr
Details: John Wills 0467 44 38 38
Private Inspections: By pre-booked appointment only.
*** NOTE ***
When booking a private inspection you will be required to complete and submit a "private inspection application".