“Family Townhouse In Gated Complex”
Nestled in a quiet gated complex of 22 homes with an elevated position, this well maintained family size townhouse, offers a great east-facing entertainers BBQ & alfresco area with a variety of established fruit trees.
With an affordable body corporate scheme this immaculately presented complex provides the full package with complete security, an in-ground pool and an exclusive pathway to the nearby light rail station.
- 3 bedrooms upstairs with BIRs & ceiling fans
- Main with ensuite and air-conditioning
- Multiple living areas allowing for separate lounge and dining
- 2 bathrooms upstairs, separate toilet and laundry downstairs
- Private alfresco area, manicured lawns
- New flooring throughout kitchen & dining area
- Single lock up garage with internal access plus external carparking and visitor parking
- Pet friendly complex perfect for investors, first home buyers or retirees
- Salt water pool in complex
- Body corporate fees $60/week
- Rates $1500/year plus water
- Rental appraisal of approximately $400-$430 per week
Parkwood has experienced considerable growth over the past decade, outperforming the general Gold Coast market. The growth forecasts over the next decade predict similar trends so do not hesitate to express your interest.
Contact Stephen Cone now on 0402 333 347 to arrange an inspection.
Disclaimer: The information contained herein is obtained from owners and/or relevant and legitimate third-party sources. We have, in preparing this information, used our best endeavours to ensure that the information is true and accurate however, we accept no responsibility, offer no guarantee or warranty and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Interested parties must rely solely on their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.