“IDYLLIC, UNINTERRUPTED 'OCEAN VIEWS' ON PRESTIGIOUS MARINE PARADE”
Enviably appointed, highly sought beachfront in prestigious Marine Parade. Occupying an elevated position with never-to-be-built-out ocean views, this apartment is set to the desirable northern aspect, enjoying an abundance of natural light and ocean breezes.
This superbly elevated apartment encompasses uninterrupted Pacific Ocean views, offering the most relaxing of havens. Replete in a priceless solitude that only ocean views can bestow, quality construction, a yesteryear charm & set amid well-maintained grounds in the boutique complex of 'Miami Beach Apartments'. With 5 apartments in this complex sold almost as soon as they have been listed; act quickly; this apartment will not last!
Comprising 2 bedrooms with built-in-robes, an open-plan kitchen set free-flowing to the living space and enjoying picturesque vantage to the northern-set large entertaining balcony. The impressive ocean views stretch the full breadth of the apartment frontage, providing an ideal space to relax & enjoy the refreshingly cool ocean breezes and entertain guests. Combined bathroom with laundry for convenience. Security-gated car park for one vehicle.
Conveniently positioned just a short stroll to gourmet cafes, grocery stores, medical services, revered local schools, a mere 15 minutes drive to Gold Coast International Airport & within walking distance to the imminent third stage of development of the light rail route. This apartment offers both a peaceful sanctuary and a lucrative investment, for the ultimate in idyllic, immediate-beachfront living.
- North facing, privately-set, first floor apartment
- Elevated position to never-to-built-out ocean views
- Prestigious Marine Parade beachfront position
- Extensive entertaining balcony with ocean views
- Open plan kitchen with breakfast bar
- 2 bedrooms with built-in-robes
- Bathroom with combined laundry
- Security screens on window + doors
- Security-gated car park
- 10 metre stroll to pristine white-sand beaches
- 15 minutes drive to Gold Coast International Airport
- 50 metre stroll to Piccolo caf & Miami SLSC clubhouse
- 100 metre stroll to North Burleigh lookout
- Quiet, boutique block of apartments in 'Miami Beach Apartments'
- Body Corporate Fees: $68.65 / week
- Gold Coast City Council Rates: $1,543.27 / half year
- Water Rates: approx $416.63 / quarter year (subject to individual usage)