“Acreage opportunity: Famous 'Longuevue'”
Set on 5 fully arable acres, this Kenthurst mansion named 'Longuevue' is a well-known residence. The Georgian-style property is modelled on 'Tara', the home from the classic film 'Gone with the Wind'. It is a rare architectural masterpiece which has been seen in shows such as My Kitchen Rules and The Bachelorette.
Boasting grand proportions and unique style, it includes an abundance of formal and informal living space even including a ball room. A true entertainer's home with a spa room, theatre room and huge covered veranda with pool views, there is plenty of room for guests to enjoy.
An enormous kitchen with stainless-steel appliances, double stove, plenty of bench space and a walk-in pantry is centrally located to the open meals and living zone. Upstairs boasts six bedrooms, with 4 including ensuites or bathroom access. An oversized master suite enjoys balcony access, a his/hers walk-in wardrobe and a deluxe ensuite. A separate self-contained studio apartment is located next to the tennis court. Landscaped gardens surround the carefully designed and expansive home.
• Giant proportions and quality finishes throughout, multiple powder rooms downstairs
• Indoor spa room, wine chiller, study/home office, gym or additional bedroom option and theatre room
• Separate 3-bedroom guest house with own driveway access from Porters Road
• Full size tennis court with adjoining self-contained studio apartment
• Short drive to Castle Hill, Rouse Hill, quality schools and easy access to buses, 45 minutes from Sydney CBD
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.