“COUNTRY OASIS IN THE HEART OF SUBURBIA”
It is with great pleasure that we present to the market this absolutely jaw dropping three bedroom, two bathroom Dale Alcock built Ex Display Home, sitting on an unbelievable 1972m2 block. With an uncompromising sense of genuine luxury this home will capture your hearts desires with it's intelligent and striking design. A magnificent open plan for the living areas will set the tone for some splendid times with your family and friends. At the core, a spacious kitchen featuring quality appliances complemented by superior finishes and a functional layout will keep the aspiring chef at bay.
High pitched ceilings, timber floors and galleries of windows emphasise natural light and cooling breezes throughout. The rear doors open up to provide a seamless connection to the large rear deck, encouraging alfresco entertaining all throughout the year, a perfect point of relaxation to watch the children enjoy the boundless private grounds while taking in the coveted outlook of neighbouring bushlands.
There are three generous bedrooms, a separate theatre, plus a study nook, each styled with the grace and tradition that feature throughout the home. This includes the impressive master retreat complete with private ensuite and built-in robes.
Ideally positioned to allow the best of privacy and convenience, this home truly is the best of both worlds, offering a genuine country feel all within a short drive to all amenities including the Eaton Fair Shopping Centre.
There are not enough words to describe just how remarkable this one of a kind home is. With too many features to list this home must be seen in the flesh. We invite you to come along to our next open for inspection, or better yet contact exclusive selling agent Tim Cooper for your own private viewing today.
Other outstanding features include:
- Large salt water swimming pool with electric heat pump
- Three generous size bedrooms
- High pitched ceiling to main open plan living/dining area
- Large wood tile fire
- Decked timber ceiling to main entrance
- Alarm system throughout
- Crimsafe screens on all entrances
- Brand new LED lighting throughout the home
- Ducted evaporative cooling throughout & ducted gas heating throughout
- Large separate theatre room
- All bedrooms feature built in robes
- High quality timber venetian blinds throughout
- Timber floors throughout
- 11 x 7.5m Powered workshop with built in workbench and mezzanine floor
- Large outdoor entertaining area with enclosable cafe blinds
- Separate lean to off the side of work shop
- Large hardstand area with twin gate access
- Decked alfresco area with cafe heater overlooking native bush land
- Quality limestone paths around property
- Various fruit trees running down size boundary
- Small vineyard to the rear of the property
- 24 Solar panels
- Reticulated lawns and gardens
- Block Size: 1972m2
- House Size: 323m2 (Under roof)
- Build year: 2004
- Builder: Dale Alcock (Ex display)