Home loan calculator
The monthly estimated repayment is calculated based on:
Listed display price: the price that the agent(s) want displayed on their listed property. If a range, the lowest value will be ultised
Suburb median listed price: the middle value of listed prices for all listings currently for sale in that same suburb
National median listed price: the middle value of listed prices for all listings currently for sale nationally
Note: The median price is just a guide and may not reflect the value of this property.
“Largest Residential Land Holding In Palm Beach!!”
At 3354m� this is a one-of-a-kind home and land sale in the highly sought after seaside suburb of stunning Palm Beach!
Nestled in a quiet family friendly cul-de-sac, this very rare parcel of expansive flat land accommodates a spacious hardwood framed single storey dwelling. It offers an exciting blank canvas of multiple opportunities for investors, those looking to settle in the existing family home, build their dream home or investigate its development possibilities.
This residence is superbly situated only a few minutes from picturesque Palm Beach, which has the highly acclaimed Tallebudgera Creek on its northern boundary and Currumbin Creek to the south. An outstanding location for all those who love outdoor activities, whether it be swimming, surfing, water skiing, kayaking, fishing, or enjoying a casual bushwalk with amazing ocean and creek views around Burleigh Heads National Park.
The local area also offers an array of enticing cafes and restaurants as well as parklands and sporting facilities. Only minutes to top private schools, hospitals, the M1 motorway and approximately 14 minutes to Gold Coast International Airport.
Don't miss out on this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity within a desirable established suburb at one of Australia's premier beach locations!
- 3,354m� block
- Development potential - subject to Gold Coast City Council approval
- Extensive due diligence information available upon request
- Large master bedroom with built-in robe and ensuite
- 2 spacious double bedrooms with built-in robe
- Office/arts and crafts/media room
- Large open plan lounge and dining room
- Extra large airy rumpus room
- Renovated open plan kitchen/dining
- Extensive undercover alfresco entertainment area
- Solar hot water
- Large double lock-up garage
- Lush gardens, fruit trees and natural bush setting
- Expansive open lawn areas
- Large greenhouse
- Fully fenced with vehicle access to rear of property
- Ample space for pool and tennis court
APPROXIMATE SHORT DRIVE TIMES AND DISTANCES:
- 4 min (1.7 km) to the surf beach
- 1 min (700 m) to Mallawa Sports Complex and bistro
- 3 min (1.5 km) to 19th Avenue Shopping Centre
- 5 min (2.2 km) to Coles 5th Ave Palm Beach
- 8 min (3.5 km) to Pines Shopping Centre Elanora
- 4 min (1.4 km) to Palm Beach State School (3 other schools within a 4.5km radius)
- 5 min (2 km) to Palm Beach Surf Club (2 other surf clubs within 5.9km)
- 5 min (2.7km) to Murlong Crescent picnic park and boat ramp (Tallebudgera Creek)
- 7 min (3.1km) to Tallebudgera Creek estuary
- 7 min (3km) to Rockview Park Currumbin Creek estuary
- 8 min (3.7km) to carpark Burleigh National Park
- 14 min (13 km) to Gold Coast International Airport via motorway
- 11 min (677m) walk to bus stop Translink Route 764
The seller and the seller's representatives believe that to the best of their knowledge all information provided by them and contained in this real estate listing is reliable and accurate. They take no responsibility for the truth or falsity of this information or the results of any actions taken by a buyer as a result of reliance on its veracity. The buyer must exercise due diligence, make his/her own independent enquiries and use his/her own personal judgement as to the accuracy of the information contained in this listing.
All information (including but not limited to the property area, floor size, price, address and general property description) is provided as a convenience to you, and has been provided to LJ Hooker by third parties. LJ Hooker is unable to definitively confirm whether the information listed is correct or 100% accurate. LJ Hooker does not accept any liability (direct or indirect) for any injury, loss, claim, damage or any incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to lost profits or savings, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of any information, or any error, omission or defect in the information, contained on the Website. Information contained on the Website should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek legal advice in respect of any property on the Website. Prices displayed on the Website are current at the time of issue, but may change.
What’s around Barberry Court
Contact the real estate agent
LJ Hooker - Southern Gold Coast
Send an enquiry
Nearby schools in and around Palm Beach, QLD
Top reviews by locals of Palm Beach, QLD 4221
Discover what it's like to live in Palm Beach before you inspect or move.
Discussions in Palm Beach, QLD
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Palm Beach, Queensland?
Similar Houses for sale in Palm Beach, QLD 4221
Properties for sale in nearby suburbs