Area Specialist presents a wonderfull family home packed full of features, in a lovely pocket of Keysborough. Keysborough is an increasingly-popular rental destination due to its accessibility and proximity to a range of great schools, distance to the city, shopping, and much more. Some well-regarded schools in this area include Haileybury College, Sirius College, Lighthouse Christian College, Keysborough Secondary, and Keysborough Primary. Parkmore Shopping Centre, various sports and recreation centres, parks, and public transport access are just some of the features of Keysborough.
Property features include:
- 3 generously-sized bedrooms
- Master bedroom with full ensuite
- Spacious kitchen with 900mm standalone stainless steel oven and cooktop
- Walk-in pantry
- Large main living area, with additional formal lounge and theatre room (which could potentially be used as a 4th bedroom)
- Decked alfresco dining space with low maintenance yard
- Remote double garage with plenty of space for storage
- Solar panels offering significant savings on electricity bills
As per Department of Health regulations, all inspection attendees will be required to check in via the Services Victoria QR Code Check-In App, and provide evidence that you and anyone else that is attending the inspection with you has been fully vaccinated.
If you do not wish to provide vaccination status or are not fully vaccinated, you can apply to lease the property without physical inspection.
Digital Inspection code: area1
What’s around Beaufort Street
Contact the property manager
Area Specialist - Aspendale Gardens
Nearby schools in and around Keysborough, VIC
Discussions in Keysborough, VIC
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Keysborough, Victoria?
Similar Houses for lease in Keysborough, VIC 3173
Properties for lease in nearby suburbs