“When space and quality do matter”
Text '11BOW' to 0472 880 252 for all property information.
Enjoy bright contemporary living in this impressive modern home that is immaculately presented throughout in neutral tones to suit your on-trend interior design. Spacious living and dining areas are set on either side of the high-end central kitchen, and four generous bedrooms plus a separate study provide plenty of space for the growing family. You’ll love entertaining on the enormous alfresco patio in the low-maintenance backyard, and the home is conveniently set close to parks, shops, schools and Charles Darwin University.
- Spacious living room at from with stylish integrated home entertainment unit
- Generous additional dining area features built-in shelving and opens to patio
- Central gas kitchen will impress with stone bench tops and s/steel appliances
- Large master bedroom features a walk-in robe/dressing room and luxury ensuite
- Freestanding bath, large rain-head shower and sleek stone-vanity to ensuite
- Built-in robes to three extra bedrooms; wall-mounted padded bedheads to all four
- Separate study privately set at the front of the home suits use as a fifth bedroom
- Immaculate family-sized main bathroom with shower, bath and twin vanity
- Powder room, plus laundry with outdoor access and huge built-in linen cupboard
- Over-sized double lock-up garage with workshop space and walk-in storeroom
A beautiful stone portico and stylish skillion façade create an impressive entry into this five-star modern home that offers spacious family living with low-maintenance front and backyards while not compromising on quality.
Enter through double front doors and into the reception foyer with the home office privately located on your left at the front of the home.
Continue into the spacious main living area that is superbly presented in immaculate white and flows past the central kitchen and into the separate dining area.
The home chef will love the premium designer kitchen that features a large island breakfast bar, stone bench tops and quality s/steel appliances including a gas cooktop and dishwasher.
All four generous bedrooms are off the dining area at rear. The master will impress with a large walk-in robe/dressing room and a stunning luxury ensuite, and there are built-in robes to all three additional bedrooms.
The family-sized main bathroom joins a separate powder room and laundry, and there is a walk-in storeroom to the over-sized double lock-up garage.
Split-system air conditioning throughout ensures your year-round comfort, and entertaining is a breeze on the huge covered patio that overlooks the low-maintenance, fully fenced backyard.
See this home in person to truly appreciate its size, style and superior quality. Organise your inspection today.
Auction: Saturday, 26th September 2020 @10:00am, On-Site
Council Rates: Approx. $2,000 per annum
Year Built: 2013
Area Under Title: 695 sqm
Build Area: 286 sqm
Zoning: SD23 (Specific Use)
Status: Vacant Possession
Settlement period: 30 days
Deposit: 10% or variation on request
Easements as per title: (none found)