“Get A Size Surprise At This QLD Charmer!”
CAPTURING QUEENSLAND TRADITION and adorned by wrap-around built-in verandahs, I'm delighted to present this VERY LARGE CHARMER on a VALUE-ADDING CORNER ALLOTMENT with 2-street access 350 metres to Schools.
TURN THE VOLUME UP.
- Extra-wide built-in verandahs wrap-around this home
- Very large Queensland Charmer
- On a corner allotment with 2-street access
- 350 metres to schools
THIS SENSATIONAL MOVE beckons you to step inside. DISCOVER:
- VJ walls
- Extra-high 12ft ceilings
- Endless enclosed verandahs for the Ping Pong Table, the kids' toys, and every hobby imaginable
- A separate lounge room
::::: With reverse-cycle air conditioning for comfort 365 days a year
- An open-plan kitchen
::::: With ever-hot wood stove and electric oven
::::: Endless cupboards
- Ideal dining room experience
- 4 bedrooms
- Office area
- Main bathroom with shower and vanity
- And laundry leading to toilet
- House facing Burton St
- Double vehicle gates on Buckland St
::::: This leads to double garage
::::: And a carport
::::: Yes, that's room for 3 cars
::::: With a workshop too!
- 822 square metre allotment
::::: This is fully-fenced
- Wow! Garden with fantastic fruit trees
::::: It's a FRESH FOOD FOREST!!!
::::: Featuring 18 fruit trees and LOTS of herbs and veges to the vegetable garden
::::: And a shade house
::::: Simply fabulous gardens
- And don't forget that ideal workshop
- 260m to Oval and Park
- 350m to Harristown High School
- 400m to Concordia College
- 400m to Harristown Primary School
- 800m to Tower Shopping Village
SET ON A VALUABLE CORNER ALLOTMENT - in ideal proximity to schools with all the space you could want or imagine - all that's left to do is SEE!
SO FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, I'm standing by for your text/inbox/call to book your look or to answer your questions. GET QUEENSLAND CHARM TODAY!
***HELPFUL DETAILS courtesy of Jacqui Walker Sells Sensational Moves:
- Allotment Size: 822 square metres
- Allotment Dimensions: 36.2m north x 23.2m south (approx.)
- State School Zone: Harristown Primary (P-6, 400m) and Harristown High (7-12, 350m)
- Internet: Can connect to the NBN via Fibre-to-the-Node technology (FTTN)
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to independently verify all figures and indications.