“EXECUTIVE TWO STOREY HOME IN FAMILY FRIENDLY AREA”
Tucked away in a quiet area of the Little Creek Estate, on 879m2 and built in 2013, this beautiful two-storey family home has plenty to offer. Boasting four spacious bedrooms, open plan living, two bathrooms and double lock up garage, this home is turnkey and ready to move in.
Featuring a well thought out floor plan and spacious living, this home is sure to impress. Offering plenty of room to entertain with a spacious Galley style kitchen and open-plan living and dining spaces leading onto the back deck which overlooking the peaceful back garden.
At a glance;
- Two-storey, family home with stairs access both internally and externally.
- Galley style kitchen on the top level of the home with stone bench tops, large island bench, plenty of storage, electric cooktop and oven, dishwasher and splash back window with views.
- Air conditioned open plan living/dining space adjacent to kitchen and outdoor deck area.
- Second living room/media room with split system air conditioner.
- Powder room located upstairs for added convenience with guests.
- Four spacious bedrooms with floor to ceiling windows, built-in robes and ceiling fans. Air conditioned master bedroom with walk-in robe leading through to ensuite with extra large shower and double vanity.
- Main bathroom offers large shower and separate bath. A separate toilet is located adjacent to the main bathroom.
- Separate laundry located through the adjacent to the kitchen with sliding door access.
- Undercover deck area, adjacent to upstairs living space, overlooking fully fenced backyard with split level gardens and rock retaining walls.
- Double lock up garage with remote roller door access and internal access to home.
This home is a short walk to the estate's parklands and within just 2-minutes drive of Kirkwood shopping Centre and Harvey Road Tavern.
Don't delay and call Michael Byrnes today on 0405 954 034 or email [email protected] before it's too late.