“Yes, 6 bedrooms!!”
It is my pleasure to present to the market this substantial family home, located in a quiet location within a stone's throw of the Pine River, in the desirable and prestigious Riverwood Estate.
If you need a large home for the growing family in an idyllic and peaceful cul-de-sac lifestyle location but within minutes of EVERY conceivable amenity, then I think this may take your eye.
Head inside through the stain glassed fringed entrance and admire the stunning design of the high ceiling. Timeless curved landings with wrought iron and wood rails presents an impressive welcome and zoned duct-ed air conditioning reassure you immediately that you are in for a comfortable stay.
A huge down stairs bedroom with walk in robe can be used for duel living or be transformed into a large rumpus room. Four separate living areas downstairs provide the space to please the entire family, lovely open plan kitchen/diner with plenty of storage cupboards overlooking the yard offers that perfect spot to create culinary delights and socialize or watch the kids as they play. Huge undercover entertaining area offers the ideal spot to dine alfresco and entertain the party guests. Bathroom, laundry and double garage take care of the essentials.
Head upstairs where you will find the huge parents master retreat with walk in robe and en-suite complete with spa bath and shower. Four further great sized bedrooms all boasting built in robes and two with ceiling fans to ensure there will be no arguments over the small bedroom and comfort all year round. The communal living/rumpus area and modern family bathroom with separate toilet and walk in linen cupboard complete the impressive list upstairs.
What you will love:
- The master bedroom, with ensuite and walk in wardrobe
- 5 Large additional bedrooms, fitted with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- 4 Spacious living/family areas
- Elegant and practically designed kitchen
- Large covered outdoor entertaining area
- Huge 9.4m x 4.7m shed
- Fully fenced
- Side access
What's close by?
- 25 minutes to Brisbane airport
- 30 minutes to Brisbane city
- 1 hour to Sunshine Coast
- 1.5 hours to the Gold Coast.
- Close to award winning public & private schools
- 5 minutes to 2 large shopping centres.
- Short drive to the Supermarket/Gym
- Good infrastructure - bus stop close by 100m walk
- 9 Minute drive to Train line/stations (great capital growth driver)
- Good access to quality schools (Nudgee College bus 200m walk), shopping centres, park lands, highway
- Massive Investment by large multinationals in the area - eg. Costco, Ikea, North Lakes cinemas, Petrie "Mill" University and the list goes on.
- Popular beach area 10 minutes away - direct access to the river for canoes, jet skis and the like only minutes away.