“Bring on Summer Entertaining!”
We have a highset home in a super quiet street but with ridiculous convenience... easy access to Gympie Road, transport, Westfield Chermside, Prince Charles Hospital, schools and walking/biking tracks with Huxtable park at the end of the street.
The house itself is light and bright and has beautiful timber flooring throughout. Space-wise you have 3 sizeable bedrooms (2 built-in), a neat and tidy kitchen with a window to the deck and open plan living spaces. The one bathroom has a separate toilet, shower and bath which is super.
But step out the back and you'll see the real winner here... the deck! What a perfect entertaining spot overlooking all that lovely greenery and a biiiig low maintenance grassy yard... imagine cricket matches, fam barbies, or just space for the kids to run around.
In addition practical features include a double lockup garage with remote control doors and plenty of storage space, fully fenced low maintenance back yard, fly screens on all windows, LED down lights and solar hot water to make your back pocket happy.
* Neat as a pin post war home in great position -- easy access to Gympie Road, transport, Westfield Chermside, Prince Charles Hospital, schools and walking/biking tracks.
* Huxtable park at the end of the street.
* 3 bedrooms (2 built-in)
* Huge covered deck
* Sizeable kitchen with view to the deck and yard
* Comfy lounge room
* LED Downlights
* Fly screens to all windows
* Polished timber floorboards throughout
* Solar hot water system
* Dbl LU garage with remote control doors
* Large grassy fully fenced yard!
* Side access.
* Pets on application