“Charming Cottage with Studio”
Perfectly positioned in a lovely quiet street this charming home would be a delight to own. Beautifully presented with high ceilings throughout, this classic two bedroom weatherboard residence also boasts a generous sized studio at the rear of the property with it's own loft/mezzanine level. A gun-barrel hallway draws you into a welcoming air-conditioned lounge room which flows into the kitchen/dining area. Stepping into the rear leafy courtyard immediately gives a sense of space and light with the paved landscaped yard the perfect retreat and outdoor entertaining space. Immediately liveable yet offering a solid foundation to realise your own vision and style. Located a short stroll to cosmopolitan Beaumont Street with choice of cafes, restaurants and shops and transport.
* Circa 1920 two bedroom home; artist studio with loft/mezzanine level
* High ceilings, timber floorboards and air-conditioned lounge room
* Leafy, paved courtyard for outdoor dining framed by avocado tree
* Timber blinds in lounge and dining; laundry with separate toilet
* Stroll with ease to Beaumont Street's cafes, shops and transport