Home loan calculator?
“OPPORTUNITY KNOCKS – Location, Land Size, Potential Plus!”
Set on a block occupying approx. 212 sqm in a coveted Queens Park address, this home has been tightly held by one family for nearly 34 years. With a healthy frontage for this type of original cottage it presents a great opportunity, one of the first residences built in the street circa: 1800's and former home to its namesake Michael Fitzgerald. The property offers potential to recreate/renovate for contemporary living or rebuild your family dream home. Currently featuring an original layout enhanced by an 80's extension with rear lane access and valuable dual car garage leading to a private rear garden courtyard. Explore the possibilities to capitalise on its outstanding location with district and city skyline views (STCA), stroll to Westfield's shops and cafes, Queens Park and Centennial Parklands, good schools, easy transport and close to Eastern Suburbs best beaches. *RESTRICTED ACCESS CONTACT AGENT FOR DETAILS.
* Tightly held Queens Park enclave
* Tessellated tile front porch
* Original fireplaces
* Exposed internal brick archways
* Rosette feature glass above internal doors
* Generous kitchen and dining
* 3 bedrooms one with built in wardrobes
* Upstairs bedroom convert to lounge or study / office
* Sunny lush private rear courtyard
* Walk through to Stanley Lane