Located opposite the shores of Frying Pan Bay in Lake Macquarie, this charming home sitting on approximately 575m2 of land is an ideal first home. With very generous living areas and loads of space in the fully fenced yard, there is room to grow.
• Generous living areas and huge kitchen
• Spacious yard with back, side and front yards
• Approximately 300m to local shops and cafes
• Side yard access for parking a boat or caravan
• Bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans
• Public transport bus stop within 50m
Council Rates - $1,377.00p/a approx.
Water Rates - $666.00p/a approx.
Land Size - 575sqm approx.
*E & OE. Please note that all information herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested parties should rely on their own enquiries*