Barely two years young, this stunning architecturally-designed 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home offers quality low-maintenance modern living and occupies a cosy cul-de-sac setting close to everything you could ever want or need! Close to buses that run regularly along Cambridge Street, taking you directly to the beach and the city.
Beyond a custom double carport, striking faade and three generous minor bedrooms at the front of the house lies a light, bright and spacious open-plan dining, kitchen and family area - with the ultimate "wow factor" - where most of your casual time will be spent and where soaring high cathedral-style ceilings, a stylish media nook, a splendid garden aspect and outdoor access to a hidden side drying courtyard meet exquisite pendant light fittings, a breakfast bar for quick meals, sparkling water-fall edge stone bench tops, a walk-in pantry/scullery with a fridge recess, sleek white cabinetry, pull-out bins and impeccable Neff appliances, including an integrated dishwasher, a "combi" microwave oven, an integrated range hood, an Induction cooktop and a warming drawer.
A versatile second living room doubles as either a theatre or lounge, but can also be utilised as either a home office, playroom or fifth bedroom with private access to the large alfresco-style pergola entertaining deck in the backyard, depending on your personal needs. Tranquilly positioned to the rear of the house and away from the minor sleeping quarters is a sumptuous master-bedroom suite with comfortable proportions, room for a study nook, full-height curtains, a scenic vista to the yard to wake up to, direct outdoor access, ample push-open built-in wardrobe space with shelving and hanging options and a fully-tiled "hidden" ensuite bathroom, comprising of a walk-in rain shower, separate toilet and twin vanities.
There is also a powder room with a floating vanity that is separate from the fully-tiled main bathroom and its open shower, separate bathtub, feature shadow-line ceiling cornices, toilet and streamlined finishes. The adjacent laundry also oozes class with its own shadow lining, a full-width three-door linen press (with power points and pull-out washing baskets), loads of other storage options and stone bench tops.
Only walking distance separates your front doorstep from the new Bob Hawke College, Perth Modern School, picturesque Lake Monger, the lush Cowden, Holyrood and Mueller Parks, the local Coles supermarket, a chemist, newsagent, post office, dental and doctor surgeries, dry-cleaner, gym, Pilates studio, bottle shop, Japanese restaurant, clothes boutique, several hair salons and flower markets. Besk is popular for a meal and drink, with the iconic Hylin and Mary Street Bakery perfect for both breakfast and lunch. Throw in easy freeway access both north and south and West Leederville Train Station (on the Fremantle line) being a very short three-minute stroll away and you have yourself the ultimate location in which to live in!
• Architecturally-designed timber pergola with battens on ceiling and pearl Perspex above, keeping it watertight but allowing natural sunlight through (like the carport)
• Easy-care Modwood decking on front steps, side of house and alfresco
• Soaring 3m-high ceilings throughout
• 2.7m-tall commercial windows and doors in both living areas, dining, kitchen and master bedroom (including three louvre windows)
• Wall of built-in robes to the substantial master suite, plus disguised access to the ensuite - all so well-distanced from the kids' bedrooms at the front of the house
• Plantation shutters in minor bedrooms
• Openable skylights in both bathrooms and laundry
• Large fixed skylights in living, kitchen and hallway areas
• Engineered timber floors throughout
• Large lined attic space accessed by pull-down ladder, tall enough to stand in and walk around
• Separate private entries via backyard to master bedroom and second living area
• Large walk-in pantry-come-scullery with built-in shelving, drawers and a stone bench top
• Sparkling Essa Stone bench tops in kitchen, pantry and laundry
• Glass window splashback in kitchen
• Undermounted double bowl Franke sink in kitchen, single bowl in laundry
• Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning with e-Zone colour touch-pad control system
• Integrated audio speakers to ceiling
• Bosch instantaneous gas hot-water system
• Steel-fabricated double carport
• Aggregate driveway
• Garden shed
• Mature lush green gardens with grass