The Phone Code for this property is: 58762. Please quote this number when phoning or texting.
This solid brick property with three bedrooms, study and two bathrooms has just been extensively renovated to create a tasteful, modern and comfortable home. Situated on a generous 1012m2 block, this property is in a unique location, only five minutes walk to the centre of St Marys and adjacent to the local school and golf course which provides a wonderful sense of privacy and space. Easily maintained, this property offers its own feeling of spaciousness, featuring mature trees, an established lawn and raised veggie bed and could be enjoyed as is or further developed.
Features of this property include:
- Three large bedrooms with a new, fully tiled ensuite and walk in robe to the master bedroom;
- Additional sunny room for a study or alternative use;
- Wonderful open plan kitchen and living area with original Tassie Oak floors, beautifully restored and polished;
- New, large hardwood deck with a covered verandah flowing off the lounge, providing a lovely sunny and private spot for outside living;
- Newly installed kitchen with a natural granite benchtop and quality appliances including a Smeg gas cooktop/electric oven and Bosch dishwasher;
- Completely renovated main family bathroom, fully tiled with both bath and shower;
- A spacious 'mudroom' opening off the deck, with large built in cupboard and timber coat rail featuring convict made railway 'dog spikes';
- Newly installed laundry with ample storage space, usefully adjacent to the mudroom;
- New windows throughout, with thermally efficient double glazing and new window furnishings;
- New carpeting throughout all bedrooms and study;
- Daiken split system 'heat pump', providing heating and cooling throughout the living area with 'Nobo' wall heaters in bedrooms.
- Rheem LPG continuous flow hot water system;
- All new electrical wiring, lighting and plumbing throughout the property;
- Newly insulated ceiling and floors;
- New Colorbond 6 x 6 metre garage/shed;
- 3000 litre Colorbond streamline water tank currently for garden use, with room for an additional tank at rear of the shed;
- New fencing, retaining walls and raised veggie bed.
This home has been lovingly renovated in a neutral colour scheme and can be easily made your own. With renovations recently completed there is nothing left for you to do except add your own touches or just sit back and relax.
Located only five mins walk to the centre of the captivating country town of St Marys, fifteen minutes drive to beautiful east coast surf beaches and in close proximity to good bushwalking, mountain biking river fishing and kayaking, this property would make the perfect home for a retired couple, small family or savvy investor.
St Marys itself is a vibrant, growing community, providing a school from Kinder to Grade 12 which also offers community access to a large indoor swimming pool, child care centre, medical centre/hospital, fire service, community car service, public library and online access centre. Two supermarkets, bank, post office, local pub, chemist, alternative health services, health food shop, cafes and other shops, a bowls club, woodcraft guild, 'Mens Shed', choir and many other arts, sporting and community groups all make this a very livable country town. St Marys is located about thirty minutes to the nearby larger town of St Helens and approximately one hour and fifteen minutes to Launceston airport and one and a half hours to Launceston. A beautifully renovated home in a great community within easy reach of city amenities.
For Sale By Owner (www.forsalebyowner.com.au) is a national service for home owners who are looking to sell or rent out their own homes without paying any real estate commission. Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, we cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective purchasers are requested to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.