“SENSATIONAL FAMILY ENTERTAINING - SOLD BY HEIDI MCATEE - 0406 321 770”
SORRY THIS WEEKEND'S HOME OPEN IS CANCELLED AS THE PROPERTY IS NOW UNDER CONTRACT. FOR ANY INFORMATION ON THIS OR SIMILAR PROPERTIES COMING TO MARKET PLEASE CALL HEIDI ON 0406 321 770.
Enjoy a massive 1052 SQM of family living with close to 400 sqm roof area, an enormous 9.5m Carribean Pool and 3 separate living areas nestled in an iconic location in the absolute heart of Guildford!
11 Johnson Avenue (not Johnson Street) can be found behind the Museum of Natural History (off Bank Street) in a secluded area opposite Spring Reserve and across from the magnificent Kings Meadow Polo Ground.
This much-loved family home, on its highly sought-after quarter-acre block, is an absolute hidden treasure in historic Guildford and sadly, it is time for this family to move on and let another family generation move in and enjoy!
* 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, Study PLUS 3 separate living areas!
* Features include traditional open wood fireplace and jarrah floors
* Private main bedroom with superb ensuite, separate walk-in robe
* Built-in robes to bedrooms 2, 3 and 4
* Second luxury bathroom with floor to ceiling tiling, large shower, deep bath and double vanity
* Spacious open plan kitchen/dining/family with large walk in pantry (ideal scullery) and sensational folding doors for seamless transition to indoor/outdoor entertaining.
* 3 Split system reverse-cycle air-conditioning units (main bedroom, family room, open plan kitchen, living & dining)
* Additional family-sized entertaining room/home theatre with French doors to another private courtyard area.
* Well-appointed laundry and excellent storage
* Love entertaining in the alfresco area under the main roof with attractive bi-fold doors for seamless indoor/outdoor entertaining.
* Sensational lawn mass area to kick the footy!
* Private courtyard off second family entertaining/living
* Resort-style below ground Pool (9.5m x 4.1m to 1.8m depth) with feature glass fencing (features the timeless backdrop of Whiteman Abroad historic Carriage House/Store (C1890).
* High Clearance Double Garage with loft storage and drive-through rear roller-door (perfect for kayaks for the family boat!) PLUS additional parking space for 2 vehicles (refer specs below)
* Gas HWS
* Solar panels 6.5KW
* Alarm System
* 3-Phase power
* Reticulated lawns
* Sensational lemon tree
* Close to all amenities in the heart of Guildford
Water Rates (Deep Sewered) 18/19: $1357/annum
Land Rates 19/20 (City of Swan): $3100 (approx)
Year Built: Original Circa 1924, Extended 2010
Riverina Carribean Pool Dimensions: 9.5m x 4.1m (Installed 2010, salt-water auto chlorination)
Extra Height Garage: 9m x 6m with 31c ceiling, Front Remote Sectional Door together with rear -access Roller Door with approx. 2.4m drive through clearance.
Land Size: 1052 sqm (Front & Rear Boundary 20.9m x Side Boundary: 50.23m)
Solar Panels/System: 6.6KW System w/3-phase SMA 5000 Inverter & 20 x 330watt Canadian Solar Panels. Installed Aug 17. (Canadian Panels 25 year warranty & SMA Inverter 5 yr warranty)
Build & Roof SQM UMR: 385 sqm (approx)
Title Details: Lot 5 D8705, Vol/Fol: 1770/534
Zoning: R5 (not subdivisible)
Just 15 minutes (approx) to Perth CBD from Guildford Train Station.
Easy walking to Guildford's Antique and Cafe Strip, Hotels, Bars & Restaurants, Guildford Train Station, Guildford Primary School and prestigious Guildford Grammar Private School.
Easy walking to Perth's magnificent Swan River and minutes' drive to the NEW SJOG Hospital & Curtin University Campus, and
on the Gateway to the Swan Valley and our magnificent Swan Valley Winery Region.
Call Heidi today on 0406 321 770 or email [email protected] for information on viewing times.
"These details are provided for information purposes only and do not form part of any contract and are not to be taken as a representation by the seller or their agent."