“Quality Family Home”
Nestled in a quiet court in the heart of Carrum Downs and situated on a very generous 665m2 (approx) block, this beautifully presented two-storey home which has been loved and taken care of will not disappoint. Perfect for the growing family that need more space.
Walking distance to schools and shops it only a balls throw to the local off lead dog park.
- Master with en suite with Spa bath and WIR
- 3 Generous bedroom upstairs with BIR and secret storage rooms
- Study/5th Bedroom
- Ducted heating
- New ducted vaccum
- Wood Coonara heater
- Plantation shutters in the kitchen/ family room area
- Updated kitchen with Stainless Steel appliances with near new Split System A/C unit
- Beautiful exposed timber staircase
- Large laundry with powder room
A unique feature of this home is the ability to work from home, with a quality garage conversion which is currently being used as a beauty, massage and hair salon. Feel secure that if another lockdown happens there will be no rent to pay. However it could be whatever you want it to be, home office, teenage retreat serviced by its own entry and toilet with ducted heating.
- Beautifully manicured gardens
- Citrus trees, Lemon, Orange, Plum, Cherry, Mandarin
- Undercover entertaining area
- BBQ area
- 2 garden sheds
Enjoy family living at its best and all this just mins away from all the major roads needed to access the city and Mornington Peninsula and Seaford beach.