“SOLD by Lauren McCarthy”
Stylish & Functional
This brilliantly built Edge Designer home has been thoughtfully designed to make the most of the 375m2 block inside and out with all the features you've been looking for. This home will not disappoint buyers who are looking for that special place to call home that's not only stylish but ticks all of the boxes.
- 4 bedrooms plus a study nook
- Spacious open plan living plus a media
- Ultra modern, luxurious bathrooms with floor to ceiling wall tiles and stone benches
- Huge 5 x 7 tiled alfresco
- Trendy & functional kitchen with an abundance of storage including a butlers pantry
- Internal laundry connected to butlers pantry
- Ducted, reverse cycle airconditioning
- 5kw solar system
- Double car garage
Perched on a 375m2 block a stones throw to the 16ha sports precinct and future highway access, this is an absolutely brilliant home which is bound to be popular so be sure to attend the advertised open home.
Suburb review from the agent
Located in the heart of the Sunshine Coast and spanning across the east & west side of the highway. There are 3 distinct areas within Palmview: - Original part of the suburb, western side of the hway, acreage properties - Palmview Forest deveopment, western side of the hway average block size 2,000 - 5,000m2. Multimillion dollar homes. - Eastern side home to the developments of Village Green and Harmony where block sizes average around 375m2 and average home price approx $750,000.View all reviews of Palmview, QLD 4553