Home loan calculator?
“SPACIOUS FAMILY ENTERTAINER IN THE HEART OF ROBINA”
It is Karyn O'Dea's absolute pleasure to introduce to the market this spacious, single level family home situated on a generous 719sqm block. Offering multiple living and entertaining areas both inside and out, as well as an elevated position in a quiet cul-de-sac - 11 Trinity Place, Robina will not last long!
• Family friendly and functional floor plan
• Neat electric kitchen with dishwasher, walk in pantry and adjacent meals area
• Open plan and light filled living and dining area plus a separate family room
• Master bedroom boasts a walk-through robe and large ensuite
• Further 3 generous bedrooms all include ceiling fans and built-in robes
• Large main bathroom with bathtub and separate toilet
• Cross flow breezes throughout the home
• Beautiful restored saltwater pool and huge undercover alfresco area - perfect for year-round entertaining!
• Fully fenced grassy yard for the kids and pets to play
• Bushland runs along the rear boundary - no neighbours at the back!
• Gorgeous established tropical gardens and day bed add the perfect finishing touch
• Internal laundry, thermal windows with tinting, Clearshield screens, ceiling fans, air conditioning, pop up irrigation to rear lawn, security lights and garden shed
• Double lock up garage with internal access
• Land size: 719sqm
• Internal building size: 230sqm
• Council rates per year approx.: $2,098
• Water rates (excluding usage) per year approx.: $987
• School catchment area: Robina State and Robina State High School
• Independent schools nearby: Arcadia College, King's Christian College, St Vincent's Primary School, Gold Coast Christian College, Somerset College, Marymount Primary School, Hillcrest Christian College, Marymount College and All Saints Anglican School
Located in a central and convenient location within minutes to Robina Town Centre, Robina Hospital, CBUS Stadium, public transport, medical facilities, parks, playgrounds, child cares, cafes and restaurants. A short drive to our famous beaches and the best that the Gold Coast has to offer. For more information please call Karyn O'Dea on 0402 005 706.