“BSSSC CATCHMENT, NOT IMPACTED BY 2022 FLOODS”
Located in a tree lined street, with a local park metres away, 11 Turley St is within the highly sought after Brisbane South State Secondary College Catchment, perfectly positioned to tap into the Olympic Games action. The modern, contemporary home was designed with family in mind, built when building was affordable and reliable!
Showcasing two complete levels of living, this 5-bedroom home offers multiple living areas to ensure plenty of room for everyone, including those who work from home. At the heart of the home, the kitchen encourages the family lifestyle with walk in pantry, great storage, Caesarstone benchtops, island bench & gas cooking, perfectly located so that the pool is always in view. The downstairs living flows seamlessly to the outdoor entertainment and in-ground swimming pool to enjoy the best of indoor-outdoor living, with a second formal living room also on this level.
Four of the five bedrooms are on the upper level, if you require a bedroom on the lower level the study could be converted over to create a guest bedroom with the addition of a barn door. The main bedroom is a retreat within itself with a large updated ensuite with oversized shower and dual vanities and walk-in robe. All bedrooms have built-in wardrobes and are generous in proportion to accommodate families of all ages and sizes. The upper level also has a family room creating the perfect teenagers retreat and separation when needed. This level is serviced by the cleverly designed main bathroom with a separate toilet, separate vanity, and bath - ensuring even the largest of families are not fighting over the bathroom of a morning!
With all the features you would expect of a home of this calibre; ducted-air conditioning throughout; solar panels; multiple living areas; in-ground swimming pool; double garage; powder room on the lower level; all you have to do is move in and make this property your next home.
Located within the Brisbane South State Secondary College Catchment; walking distance to the updated Fairfield Gardens Shopping Centre with Aldi, Coles, coffee shops & restaurants, recently upgraded train station, and bus; only a bike ride to the Green Bridge connecting you to the University of Queensland; minutes to hospitals, universities, Private Schools and the QLD Tennis Centre, this property is ready for someone to make their next home or investment.
Outstanding features of 11 Turley St, Fairfield at a glance:
- Easy maintenance & fully fenced 473sqm block
- 5 large bedrooms in total, 4 on the upper level, one on the lower level (just add barn doors!)
- Main bedroom with a large updated ensuite with oversized shower and dual vanities and walk-in robe
- Central kitchen with Caesarstone benches with gas cooktop, dishwasher, island bench & walk in pantry
- Two living areas on the lower level, plus a living area on the upper level
- Main bathroom with separate bath, shower, and separate toilet
- Powder room downstairs
- Covered, back entertainment deck leading out to the in-ground swimming pool
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout + ceiling fans
- Solar panels
- Double garage + garden shed
- Lovely residential position surrounded by new builds & metres to the street park
- Walking distance to Fairfield Gardens Shopping Centre, train station and bus
- Just a bike ride over the Green Bridge connecting you to the University of Queensland
- Within easy access to the QLD Tennis Centre, hospitals, private schools & universities
- Within 5km to the CBD
Contact Jane Elvin or Joey Elvin to discuss this opportunity further.