This home has been the family residence for years, and many family events have been held here! 11 Wanliss St Jarrahdale is now proudly presented to the market for the next family to enjoy!
The home features -
- 3 bedrooms, each with built in robes
- 1 modernised bathroom
- Lounge with fan forced wood heater and LED lights
- Open plan kitchen meals area with LED lights
- Solid Maple wood flooring throughout living/meals, kitchen and lounge. Its 20mm thick so you can sand it back and polish to a high shine!
- Modern kitchen featuring dishwasher, 900mm gas upright cooker (including oven!), range hood, and cupboards galore!
- Fully ducted Jarrahdale Evap Air con (larger system than needed)
Head outside and this is where MANY evenings and weekends can be spent entertaining.
- LARGE alfresco with LED lights and fan
- Decked area
- The decked area overlooks the large backyard, split into two sections, first is a grassed area perfect for the kids play area, and drop down lower to a open use area.
- Open use area has a 5x3 powered shed.
The location of this property is ideal, just doors down from Jarrahdale Primary School, stroll (or stumble) from the iconic Jarrahdale Pub, local parkland and community centre meters down the road. Set in a quiet location, you are only a short drive to Serpentine Dam.
Price reduced, this property will not last long on the market. Get in now!!
What’s around Wanliss Street
Nearby schools in and around Jarrahdale, WA
Discussions in Jarrahdale, WA
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Jarrahdale, Western Australia?
Similar Houses for sale in Jarrahdale, WA 6124
No similar properties found in Jarrahdale