“Stunning Large & Private Family Home”
The Phone Code for this property is: 83099. Please quote this number when phoning or texting.
Our home is a perfectly maintained & spotlessly clean home in elevated location with mountain views in a highly sought after suburb and quiet cul-de-sac.
This modern WEDMAIER HOME features 5 large bedrooms- fifth bedroom doubles as a media room (teenagers retreat!). Our home is located in a very desirable street and the elevated position provides mountain views and cool breezes.
Relax in your own above ground private heated outdoor Master Swim Spa Deluxe (new Value $30,000) under shade cloth over looking the mountains. New heater & pump installed a few months ago.
Quiet close surrounded by stunning mountains views with a rainforest backdrop, no rear neighbours and a seasonal creek behind with conservation zone at the rear.
The easy care 690m2 lot has side access vehicle gate, so you can park your trailer or tinnie off the street safely & easily.
- Spacious Modern kitchen with gas cooker
- Large media room or 5th bedroom
- Open plan living/dining room with sliding glass door to patio
- Four generous size bedrooms with a/c & extra high ceilings
- Master bedroom has ensuite and walk-in-robe
- Main bathroom with separate shower and bathtub and separate toilet.
- Double lock-up garage with internal access door
- Covered outdoor patio off dining area at rear of house-enjoy the views and privacy
- Fenced 690m2 lot with vehicle access to the backyard and low maintenance gardens
- Rainwater tank reticulated to water lawn & for toilet & laundry needs.
- Solar electricity to keep cost of living down
- Heated swim spa with sail cover, swim all year round
- Fully air-conditioned, security screened and tiled throughout
- Clean, neat, well maintained house, ready for you to move your family into without doing a thing!
It is only a short walk to Freshwater Creek swimming holes, sports field and walking tracks. There is also a safe cycling/walking path that children can take to Saint Andrews Catholic College, Redlynch State and Secondary Schools. All Redlynch shopping, medical and sporting facilities are within a 5 minute drive. An easy 20 minute drive will take you to Cairns CBD and Airport, plus the Northern Beaches.
We have bought elsewhere and are committed to sell now, this house is priced to sell and wont last long!
Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, For Sale By Owner (forsalebyowner.com.au Pty Ltd) cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers or tenants need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.