“Period House with Shed on a VERY LARGE Block”
This 1950's house and property is now available and looking for a new owner. Yes, some TLC is needed but this property has lots of positive features too!
For starters, the house it is an extra large block - 4047m2 - Which is about 4 times bigger then a standard Kulin block.
The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house has lovely polished timber floors and an upgraded kitchen complete with 900mm gas stove/electric oven plus Metters wood fire. There are some lovely french doors that open from the kitchen to the verandah, and a small rear alfresco area.
There is a quality 7m x 9m shed which is steel framed, Colourbond clad, has a concrete floor and has power. The shed is fully enclosed with two roller doors and a personal door.
In a nutshell, this is what you will find within this property:
- 1950's build.
- Raised from the ground, timber frame, compressed cement sheet walls with iron roof.
- Upgraded Kitchen with 900mm gas stove, electric oven and Metters No2 Stove.
- Combined Dining/Sitting Area.
- Lounge room with fire place, air conditioning and pressed tin ceiling.
- Two bedrooms - freshly painted.
- Sleepout / Office.
- Bathroom (Has separate shower and bath).
- Laundry with single trough.
- Toilet located on back verandah.
- Outside Storeroom under the main roof.
- 7m x 9m Colourbond, powered Shed with concrete floor. With two roller doors.
- 4047m2 Block - All zoned residential
- VAST Satellite TV and Foxtel connection
- Gas instantaneous hot water system
- Connected to mains power & mains water.
- Council Rates $1270/annum approx. (Rated as one lot)
Block sizes this big in a country townsite are unusual. There are dollars to be spent on the house, but some of the restoration has been done and with some effort a lovely period home would be the result. The property is being offered on an 'as is where is basis'.
All offers will be presented to the vendor.
For further information or to arrange your private viewing please contact:
Elders Real Estate, Lake Grace
Ph: 0429 654 011 (Text/call)
Email: [email protected]
Where "Service isn't just Something... It is Everything"
What’s around WRIGHT STREET
Contact the real estate agent
Elders Real Estate - Lake Grace
Send an enquiry
Nearby schools in and around Kulin, WA
Top reviews by locals of Kulin, WA 6365
Discover what it's like to live in Kulin before you inspect or move.
Discussions in Kulin, WA
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Kulin, Western Australia?
Similar Houses for sale in Kulin, WA 6365
Properties for sale in nearby suburbs