Rural Property description
“Starter Farm, Investment, Lifestyle or Add On!”
281.56ha* / 695.7ac*
Introducing 'The Gibba', a mixed farming block perfectly situated between Condobolin & Parkes/Forbes just off Henry Parkes Way.
Featuring a 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom home, the property would suit anyone looking at starting in the farming game whilst still having the potential to work in town.
Traditionally run as a cattle stud and breeding enterprise, the current owners usual production mix is 50 cows & calves and over 200 acres of cropping. With a stock and domestic pipeline from the mighty Goobang Creek, the property offers water security and ease of management with gravity fed troughs and large earth tanks with good catch.
• Telstra mobile phone service
• School bus
• Mail delivery 3 times per week
• 80km from Forbes saleyards
20 km's East of Condobolin, 80 km's West of Forbes/Parkes.
Gently undulating red loam to red sandy loam, quartz infused hill. Timbered with kurrajong, box and pine and ironbark in the hill.
Arable area is approx. 450 acres with canola, barley and oats planted this year.
• Condobolin rainfall is 450mm* (Condobolin Agricultural Research Station)
• Stock and Domestic pipeline from the Goobang creek supplying 9 troughs throughout as well as 6 large earth dams with good catch.
• 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom, weatherboard home with wood heater and split system air conditioning units. Established garden with roses and orchard featuring mulberries, citrus and peaches.
• 60' x 40' steel machinery shed, 3 car carport, garden shed, additional workshop with concrete floor and old sheep yards
• 1 x 30 tonne cone bottom grain silo, 2 x additional silos
• Steel cattle yards with crush under shade and adjustable loading race.
Predominantly hinge joint fencing into 18 paddocks with new fencing in places to a high standard.
The Gibba is well worth inspection for those looking to get into the rural market either as a first farm, add on block or investment. With its proximity to major rural centres and affordable size, 'The Gibba' would be a sound, affordable investment.
AUCTION ONLINE (Unless sold prior)
16th December 2021 11:00 am
Contact Paddy Ward - 0456 953 364
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All values are approximations.