“We are Selling ! - Position - Potential - Invest & Profit .....”
Private Inspection this Thursday by appointment only 12pm -1pm
Photos are a representation only from when this property was previously advertised to let !
Current tenant has great presentation of the apartment , for privacy reason cant display .
Apartment 1108 @ The Grand Apartment is on the market.
Current Tenancy in place until July 2022 at $430 per week.
Inspection arranged by Private Appointment : Monday & Thursday only
This is an unfurnished property , all furniture & items belong to tenant .
South facing slightly renovated -Sunrise & Sunset, Broadwater, - Surfers Paradise & Hinterland views.
Please read below, everything you need to know about this place in the sun!!
Grand Apartments offer an idyllic Gold Coast lifestyle with all the premium resort facilities here for you!
Competitively priced, this spacious 2-bedroom apartment positioned on the 11th floor has a southwest aspect with not only Broadwater views but a stunning city skyline views and panoramic views of the hinterland.
Perfect by day and breathtaking by night to enjoy a light breakfast or a chilled glass of wine at sunset.
All while overlooking across to the mesmerizing light of Surfers Paradise and the twinkling nightlights of the hinterland.
Fresh in design this apartment has had some renovations in recent years to take full advantage of southwest facing location in the Grand Apartments. The open plan living allows for easy entertaining from the inside to the outside to truly enjoy all aspects of this lifestyle or investment opportunity.
This two-bedroom renovated apartment with air conditioning offers an island bench a brilliant white kitchen with ample storage, a well-appointed Main bedroom with floor to ceiling glass windows framing the city skyline. A two-way bathroom with bath and enclosed laundry has been renovated in recent years with subway tiles and black tap-ware as well as a private second bedroom with robe.
Grand Apartment offers an idyllic Gold Coast lifestyle with all the premium resort facilities here to enjoy " Everyday !"
Close to everything the Northern Gold Coast has to offer and so much more to be discovered.
Lifestyle is everything in this exciting location with only moments to sanded shores of the Broadwater and the 160m tidal pool, boat ramp and fishing jetty. Situated across from famous Charis Seafoods & pelican feeding!
Your choice of restaurants & cafes precinct at your doorstep, every day will feel like a holiday.
Forever, breathtaking views, location, golden beaches & fabulous dining location!!
The Grand Apartments is an ideal lifestyle choice for downsizers or the savvy investors with a solid investment opportunity to include in the holiday pool with healthy income, while enjoying a holiday for the family during the year.
Located on Labrador /Broadwater is one of the Gold Coast most exciting & sort after locations for buyers and investors in the last 5 years with large growth, new infrastructure and 2021 will take it to the next level with property predicted increases over the coming months.
Features you will discover 1108 Grand Apartments :
- Total overall size of unit : 102m2
- Internal : 73m2
- External : 14m2
- Car space : 15m2
- Investment opportunity :
- leased until mid July 2022
- Modern kitchen plus storage
- Freshly painted in past few years
- New Carpet: installed just prior to recent tenant moving in 2 years ago
- Combined lounge/dining
- Two bedrooms with built-ins
- Renovated Bathroom with subway titles & black tap-ware (two ways)
- Large, enclosed balcony with shutters
- 1 X secure underground car space No 47
- Visitors parking available
- Built in 2001
- Gold Coast City Council Rate $1,054.25 6mth
- Body Corporate $149 per week approximately (includes Water, insurance ,Admin & Sinking fund)
- Body Corporate disclosure statement available on request
- Current weekly rental is $430 per week until 27th July 2022
- Boat ramp and facilities directly in front
- Handy local bus stop
- Harbour Town Premium Shopping outlet
Grand Apartment Resort facilities:
- On site Management
- Secure underground car park
- Visitors Parking
- 25-metre heated pool, heated spa, sauna, steam room, gym and boardroom
- Refurbished BBQ area & well-appointed large entertainment areas
- Recently upgraded common areas, including reception lifts & hallways
- Pet friendly complex with Body Corporate approval
Disclaimer: The information contained herein is obtained from owners and/or relevant and legitimate third-party sources. We have, in preparing this information, used our best endeavours to ensure that the information is true and accurate however, we accept no responsibility, offer no guarantee or warranty and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Interested parties must rely solely on their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.