Home loan calculator?
“Views, Views, Views!!!”
**CLICK ON THE VIDEO BUTTON TO WATCH A FULL HD VIDEO PRODUCTION OF THIS HOME**
Fall in love with this country property simply from its charm and peaceful setting plus all its perks!! This cute little home is elevated to capture stunning tranquil views of the rolling paddocks, Ocean, Stanley Nut & beautiful National Park hills. Proudly sitting on a picturesque 13.70Ha (approx. 35 acres).
• 3 bedrooms in total but the 3rd is smaller and shares access with another
• Open plan living/dining/ kitchen
• Freestanding oven/cooker - GAS (bottled)
• Freestanding wood heater
• Generous bathroom with separate tub & shower
• Laundry included in bathroom
• Separate toilet which is large with separate vanity
• Owner would be happy to leave free standing wardrobes
• Large linen/pantry room/cupboard
• Fully insulated with Batts
• Fixed wireless NBN
• Double roller door garages with internal access
• Large seperate shed that is 6.5x9m + 4x4m
• Stockfeed throughout the paddocks
• Stunning Views out to the ocean and Stanley Nut
• Views to the rolling Rocky Cape National Park hills
• 35 Acres of land -Approx. 27 usable pasture
• 8 Acres of dwellings and bush/creek approx.
• Wilsons Creek runs through the property
• Pump at Creek to service stock and domestic
• 10,000 galloon concrete tanks x 2
• Divided into 6 paddocks
• Veggie patch
• Established fruit trees including; cherries, nectarines, apples, pears, blueberries, mulberry & plum
• Seperate Shack down by the river that is currently gutted but all building materials will stay.
• Owner open to stay on sight at the property
• Current neighbour agisting cattle
• Ultimate rural lifestyle
Options for dual living with the main home perched at the top of the property and the shack next to the beautiful creek.
This property truly has is all and could suit just about anyone, run a business, open a little airB&B, run a hobby farm with some cattle or even build a horse arena.
Located only a 25 minutes drive to the township of Wynyard and The Burnie/Wynyard Airport.
Building Size: 32m2 (approx.)
Land Size: 13.70HA (approx.)
Council Rates: $1,300p/a (approx.)
During this pandemic - if you are unable to inspect this home, we are kindly offering virtual inspections. At this time if there is anything that we can do to make your buying experience easier, please just let us know.
One Agency Burnie has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Living Areas: 1
Can't inspect the property in person? See what's inside in the video tour.
What’s around Brakeys Road
Contact the real estate agent
One Agency - Burnie
Nearby schools in and around Rocky Cape, TAS
Discussions in Rocky Cape, TAS
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Rocky Cape, Tasmania?
Similar Houses for sale in Rocky Cape, TAS 7321
Properties for sale in nearby suburbs