Home loan calculator?
“ENDLESS OPPORTUNITIES WITH THIS RARE GEM ZONED R60/R100!”
We are proud to bring to market this warm and well-presented family home on a super-sized block (769m2) zoned R60/R100 with PRIME DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL located in the heart of vibrant Morley.
Situated within the sought-after Morley inner city precinct less than 8km from the CBD, this premium block holds enormous development potential with yet-to-be subdivided properties like this becoming extremely rare in the area. The property provides for both multiple residential and/or small-scale commercial development options (subject to approval of relevant authorities).
This highly desirable home is located just a stone's throw away from the Galleria Shopping Centre, Coventry Village, green space, schools, and transport nodes. This lively area continues to progress following the Morley Activity Centre Plan (MACP) which focuses on high quality growth. This property is located within the inner city residential (Precinct 5) in the MACP.
THE HOME is double-brick and tile and oozes character with beautiful, polished jarrah floorboards throughout, feature cornices and three spacious bedrooms. The inviting living area flows seamlessly into the kitchen, which offers a functional space and a bright outlook onto the backyard greenery.
For entertaining there is stylish timber deck accessed off the kitchen/dining area which presides over a spacious backyard. The lush established gardens and grassed areas is a feature in itself, all fully bore reticulated providing an easy-care solution for those wanting to sit back and relax.
The home features a renovated bathroom and the well sized laundry area has a large linen press and separate toilet. The colour palate creates a cohesive home with a light and airy feel throughout.
THE BLOCK offers 769m2 of prime land presenting many investment opportunities to pursue now or bank for future development. The R60/R100 zoning provides potential at various scales – from a multi-townhouse configuration up to a four-storey apartment building, as well as small-scale commercial including consulting practices and offices. The indicative drawings included here illustrate potential residential development ideas for prospective buyers.
Examples of some opportunities the new owner could consider:
• Add your personal touches to the existing home to live in over the longer term with the comfort of sitting on a significant nest egg;
• Consider the ideas presented by the indicative drawings to develop immediately and prosper;
• Or strike an easy balance, where you could simply develop the rear of the block whilst continuing to enjoy the existing home.
So don't hesitate to come and view – you will not be disappointed!
Located within close proximity to many establishments and amenities including:
• Less than 8km from the CBD and Perth Airport
• Extensive public transport network, with the Morley bus station within 800m, along with the completion of a Metronet station nearby soon enabling a train corridor.
• Walking distance to Galleria Shopping Centre, Coventry Village Shopping Centre, Morley Sport and Recreation Centre, and Bayswater Waves
• Very close to nearby primary and high schools; Embleton Primary School, Hillcrest Primary School, Weld Square Primary School, John Forrest Secondary College, and Chisholm Catholic College
• Walking distance to numerous green open spaces including Broun Park, Pat O'Hara Reserve, Mckenzie Reserve, and Embleton Golf Course
• Easy access to Tonkin Highway and various arterial roads including Beaufort Street and Morley Drive
Disclaimer: The information provided herein has been prepared with care however it is subject to change and cannot form part of any offer or contract. Whilst all reasonable care has been taken in preparing this information, the seller or their representative or agent cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies. The drawings are intended to be general in nature and are subject to approvals from relevant authorities. They shall be considered indicative only and remain the property of the vendor. Interested parties must be sure to undertake their own independent enquiries and assessment.