“Private family style in a premium small acreage setting”
Revealing a family inspired floorplan this stylish retreat has been purposely designed and constructed to take advantage of a desirable setting with just the one neighbour. Bordered on two sides by a vegetation buffer, privacy and tranquillity is assured in this prestigious lifestyle estate just minutes to elite schooling.
- Enjoy an esteemed lifestyle in the prestigious Palmview Forest Estate
- Premium build and finish on a delightful 3694sqm parcel
- Secure gated entry with views to the Glass House Mountains
- Soaring pitched ceilings create a sense of space
- Open plan living extends to a north-facing garden haven
- Beautiful stone and gas kitchen, dishwasher and 900mm oven
- Master with dual vanity stone en-suite and walk-in robe
- 6.6kw solar, gas hot water and ducted and zoned air conditioning
- Concealed water tanks totalling 69,000 litres
- Generous timber decked alfresco entertainment zone plus fire pit area
- Plumbed BBQ kitchen with preparation area and sink
- Sparkling saltwater pool with level lawns and mature established gardens
- Plans available for the addition of a vehicle shed
- Close to elite schools, Highway access and shopping
Council rates$2007 Yearly
Can't inspect the property in person? See what's inside in the video tour.
What’s around Palmview Forest Drive
Contact the real estate agent
McGrath - Buderim
Nearby schools in and around Palmview, QLD
Top reviews by locals of Palmview, QLD 4553
Discover what it's like to live in Palmview before you inspect or move.
Discussions in Palmview, QLD
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Palmview, Queensland?
Similar Houses for sale in Palmview, QLD 4553
Properties for sale in nearby suburbs