Rural Property description
“Secluded house and cottage, both situated in a peaceful bush setting”
Phone enquiries - please quote property ID 20452
This 3 Bedroom mud brick house and self contained 1 bedroom cottage, are set on a 4.95 acre bush block opposite a regional park renowned for it's walking tracks. The property is situated just 15 minutes drive to Bendigo CBD, 5 minutes to local primary schools and shopping centre. It's a tranquil quiet area with neighbours either side on similar sized blocks, also has very little through traffic. Absolute, peaceful surroundings.
THE MAIN HOUSE FEATURES:-
* Galley style kitchen and walk in pantry
* Combustion oven wood heater and an open fire
* Main bedroom with ensuite
* All additional bedrooms have BIRs
* The house is surrounded by garden
THE SELF CONTAINED COTTAGE FEATURES:-
* Kitchen, bedroom, lounge, shower & toilet.
* Also has a large rumpus/art & craft room attached (approximately 50m2)
* The cottage could also be used as a studio, BnB, rental or for elderly parents.
* There is a two car garage and 2 car carport with room available for other vehicles.
* Large outside covered BBQ area with sink and wood fire. (70m2).
* There is a large shed on the property, one half for vehicles & workshop the other half is a woodshed & storage.
* Access to good bush walks across the road and Regional Park on the south boundary which cannot be built in.
* Local boutique winery within 2 min walking distance.
* Local cricket/football ground & community hall within walking distance.
* Bendigo is one of the most livable cities in Victoria.
* Major state of the art public & private hospitals.
* Numerous primary schools across the city.
* Numerous secondary & high schools in Bendigo.
* Latrobe & Deakin universities.
* TAFE and BRIT colleges.
* Bendigo is a high quality art centre.
* Has a big cinema complex plus boutique cinemas.
* Has good theatres i.e. Ulumbarra & Capital.
* Good train service to Melb., runs hourly.
* Good local transport.
* Tourism centre.
* The Great Stupa (Buddhist) is a short drive from Bendigo CBD.
* Centre of Victoria, good access to all areas of Victoria.
* Major highways connect to Melbourne.
Enquire today to arrange an inspection.
DISCLAIMER While proudly assisting home owners to sell since 1999, No Agent Property takes every care to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, but the correctness cannot be guaranteed.
Other featurespet friendly
Solar Hot Water
What’s around Fadersons Lane
Contact the real estate agent
No Agent Property - VIC
No Agent Property
Nearby schools in and around Mandurang, VIC
Discussions in Mandurang, VIC
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Mandurang, Victoria?
Similar Rural Properties for sale in Mandurang, VIC 3551
No similar properties found in Mandurang