“A Charming Oasis!”
Originally a miner's cottage brought from the famous gold-mining town of Beaconsfield, this charming, now renovated Summerhill home is an inviting oasis waiting to be enjoyed! A gorgeous property featuring stunning cottage gardens and a warm and welcoming two-bedroom home. Set back from the street and boasting peace, privacy and serenity, the home will take you to another world whilst remaining close to all local conveniences.
• Charming Summerhill home
• Situated on a large, private block boasting gorgeous cottage gardens and established trees, including 15 fruit trees
• Warm and welcoming home offering two bedrooms, a lovely sunroom, a study, a versatile studio space, and multiple living spaces
• Every window of the home welcomes a beautiful outlook to the charming gardens and leafy trees beyond
• Cosy wood heater and 3 wall heaters to warm the home in the cooler months
• Single garage and carport for sheltered off-street parking and secure storage space
• Ideally located within walking distance of local parks, Duck Reach, and Summerdale Primary School
• Close to local services and conveniences including the Prospect Vale Market Place and St Patrick’s College, and a short drive to Launceston CBD
• Words cannot do justice to the gardens that surround the home – a viewing is a must!
Council rates: $300 p/q approx.
Water rates: $215 p/q approx.
Land size: 1083 m2 approx.
Building size: 125m2 approx.
Year built: 1976
Rental estimate: $380-400 per week approx.
Key2 Property have obtained all information in the document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.