“Huge One Bedroom in the Heart of CBD”
Located on the 11th floor (15 levels above Market Street) of the much loved The Berkley' development, this spacious one bedroom offers the very best of Sydney's vibrant urban lifestyle in the heart of the city being the ideal investment or city apartment. Boasting an attractive city skyline aspect with water glimpses towards Darling Harbour.
Property Features include:
- Rare sunny north aspect
- An abundance of natural light
- Impressive 70sqm on title
- Living and bedroom areas both flow to a sunlit balcony
- Recently renovated kitchen and updated bathroom
- Daytime concierge, security building, onsite caretaker, and low strata fees
- Generous bedroom with mirrored built-in robe + en-suite
- Entertaining balcony with direct views of Darling Harbour
- Dual entry bathroom
- Moments to Town Hall Station, QVB, Westfield, Barangaroo & Chinatown
- Plus Fitness Gym in the development
- Positioned for ultimate lifestyle, convenience, and enjoyment
- Indicative outgoings include Strata: $1,014 p.q. | Council: $333 p.q. | Water: $173 p.q.
All information contained herein is gathered from third party sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own independent enquiries and not on the information contained herein. Figures and details are subject to change without further notice.