“Full of Features!”
This stunning property is situated central to Busselton and Dunsborough and could be considered the gateway to the South West Wine Region. The home is immaculate and features 4 large bedrooms, two bathrooms and 3.36m side access. The construction completed in 2012 and still holds a new house look, so be prepared to fall in love as soon as you pull up to this property and become to be more impressed once you walk through the front door.
Upon entering the home, you will see hard bamboo flooring throughout with easy access to the double garage. Further down the hallway you will find the master bedroom which is spacious and designed well. It features a large walk in robe with loads of space and a modern ensuite with double size shower, Essa stone benchtop/basin and separate toilet. Keep the ensuite private from the master bedroom by shutting the two slider doors.
Continuing down the hallway you will see that the main living area is spacious and open, enjoy reading a book in front of the slow combustion kent woodfire or have easy access to the very functional modern kitchen that has all the mod cons. See for yourself that the sellers have utilized all the space in this area �enough room for all cooking enthusiast's�.
If you enjoy watching movies, then you will be happy to see this house has a large theatre room with brand new carpet or if needed a study or office you can tick that box as well.
The remaining 3 bedrooms are large enough to fit queen size beds and all have built in robes. The main bathroom servicing the minor side of the house will suit all buyer's needs. Including a shower, basin and bath and not forgetting the separate toilet.
Positioned on 665m2 block, this property also features:
- Evaporative A/C servicing every room
- Plenty of storage
- Essa Stone counter tops throughout
- Beautiful South East facing veranda with a patio connecting to the two sheds
- Two 6mx4m powered sheds/Workshop with concrete floor and functional sink
- Easy-care reticulated gardens front and back
- Instantaneous HWS
- Located approximately 10 minutes walking distance to the sparkling shores of Geographe Bay and close to playgrounds.
- Short distance to Monaghans corner shops and local transport on Bussell Highway
Call or Text David on 0490 931 104 to book your own private inspection!