“FLOOD-FREE RENOVATOR ON 599SQM”
Whether you are looking to enter the Oxley marketplace or find a house to transform into
the home of your dreams, this four-bedroom residence ticks all the boxes.
Occupying 599sqm of flood-free land, this home presents an abundance of space and
endless potential to update, renovate, extend and modernise.
Key features include:
- Spacious lounge room with polished timber flooring and high ceilings
- Open plan kitchen and dining area with stainless steel appliances
- Expansive backyard with lush gardens and sunlit patio
- Four well-sized bedrooms with ceiling fans - one with air-conditioning
- Family bathroom with large separate laundry
- Large garage with ample storage space
- Potential to raise in build-in the lower level for additional living room (STCA)
Positioned in sought-after Oxley, this home is only meters from bus stops, Tom O'Neill Park and scenic walking trails. This location is also a stone throw away from Oxley State School, Corinda State High School, St Aidan's Girls' School and train station.