“DELIGHTFUL 2 BEDROOM CHARACTER COTTAGE ONLY 10 MINUTES FROM THE CBD!”
Conveniently located just off of East Avenue and Grange Road, William Street puts you in the heart of the inner west and offers an excellent investment opportunity or amazing home for a first time buyer.
This charming solid brick property is configured with 2 bedrooms, a large family room, spacious formal living, and a semi open-plan kitchen and dining. High ceilings and polished floorboards throughout provide a bright airiness, while the two living areas gives the option of having a home office as well as a main entertaining area for friends and family.
The bright and white kitchen is functional with gorgeous timber accents, lots of cabinetry and conveniently leads into the dining area. The chic main bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiling is central to the house, while the toilet is thoughtfully positioned next to the laundry at the rear of the home.
The undercover alfresco extends to a beautiful vine-covered pergola where a long stretch of green lawn is dotted with established fruit trees. The secure carport has space for up to 4 cars followed by a 13m long garage and shed, providing all the storage space you could ever need.
There is a wonderfully charming feel to this property, one that blends character home with a cool suburban vibe. Adding to that, the cafe's and restaurants found all along Grange Road, which will all quickly become your local eats.
Beverley often flies under the radar in the inner west and is ideally positioned less than 15 minutes in either direction to Adelaide CBD or the pristine beaches of Grange. You also have Welland Shopping Centre a stone's throw away or Findon for all your shopping needs.
There is a lot to love here and will no doubt make a first home owner or young couple brimming with joy.
Features you'll love:
* Beautiful condition 2 bedroom, 2 living space character cottage
* Bright and airy with high ceilings and polished floorboards throughout
* Chic main bathroom with separate toilet and laundry area
* Crisp white kitchen with open plan dining area
* Gas heater
* Ducted R/C air-conditioning
* Spacious undercover alfresco with vine covered pergola
* Huge 13m garage and shed
* Close to parks and public transport
* Close to cafe's, restaurants and shopping precincts
* Less than 15 minutes to the CBD or pristine beaches of Grange and Henley.
For more information, please contact Jodie Watson on 0412 706 663.