Home loan calculator?
“Easy to live in and even easier to enjoy!”
End Date Sale: all offers presented 1st September. Seller reserves their right to accept an offer prior to the end date.
"Low-maintenance laneway living" is the term best used to describe this stylish and contemporary 3 bedroom 2 bathroom Scarborough home, ideal for those seeking something a little more "lock-up-and-leave" close to the coast.
Washed aggregate surrounds most of the property, making for an easy-care exterior. There is a paved courtyard with a large patio for covered outdoor entertaining, too.
Internally, a separate study area complements an open-plan living, dining and kitchen space where most of your casual time will be spent. There are television points in all rooms - including the bedrooms, as well as out under the alfresco.
The property is also nestled close to the entrance of Tibbits Lane, making access to and from rather seamless. It really is quite the gem!
NEED TO KNOW
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Open-plan living, dining and kitchen area with a striking recessed ceiling
- Modern gas-cooktop, oven and dishwasher appliances
- Storage pantry
- Breakfast bar for casual meals
- Pitched outdoor patio for private courtyard entertaining at the rear
- Alfresco access from the living area
- Private master-ensuite bathroom with a Roman bath/shower, toilet and vanity
- Separate bath and shower to the main bathroom
- Practical laundry with a storage cupboard, plus a separate 2nd toilet
- Remote-controlled double lock-up garage
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Television points in all rooms (including bedrooms), plus the alfresco
- Quality washed aggregate surrounding the property
- Low-maintenance 337sqm (approx.) block
- Built in 2004 (approx.)
A short walk around the corner will get you to the sprawling Abbett Park and its fantastic community sporting facilities, with St John's Primary School, cafes, restaurants, bus stops and more within arm's reach, too. The impressively-revamped Scarborough Beach foreshore is only also minutes away from your front doorstep, as are major shopping centres in Westfield Innaloo and the new-look Karrinyup complex.
This perfect laneway pad is also nestled within the sought-after catchment zone for Churchlands Senior High School and is easily accessible to St Mary's Anglican Girls' School, majestic natural bushland and all things coastal. Follow Scarborough Beach Road all the way to the freeway - and other main roads - for a direct route into the city. The word "convenient" really is an understatement, here.
Contact Phil Pope now on 0416 065 779 today!
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters.
What’s around Duke Street
Contact the real estate agent
Davey Real Estate - Padbury
Nearby schools in and around Scarborough, WA
Discussions in Scarborough, WA
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Scarborough, Western Australia?
Similar Houses for sale in Scarborough, WA 6019
Properties for sale in nearby suburbs