Home loan calculator?
“Enjoy the best of coastal living in beautiful McCrae!”
(Note: to arrange a Private Inspection please call Errol Fernandes on 0429 398 082)
116 Flinders Street is the perfect place to raise a family, enjoy memorable beach side adventures, retire by the bay; or just escape the hustle and bustle of city life, whenever the opportunity presents.
Situated in one of the most popular parts of McCrae, this charming property is close to a wide range of local amenities such as schools, shops, beaches, wineries / vineyards, and restaurants.
Standout features include:
- Impressive 901 m2* block zoned for subdivision (STCA)
- 5 Bedrooms and 2 Bathrooms
- Ground floor Master Bedroom with WIR and direct access to bathroom and
- Timber kitchen with adjoining dining and living areas
- 44 metre* driveway enabling off street parking for additional vehicles, the
boat and/or caravan
- 2 Car Carport (4.6m X 6.0m X 2.6m)* at the rear of the property with ample
room to convert to four car lock up garage (STCA)
- Shed located behind the Carport (3.80m X 4.95m X 2.5m)*
- Bay views from the second storey level
- Separate living zone upstairs for teenagers
- Outdoor timber decking area (with removeable Shade sail)
- Low maintenance landscaped garden (front and rear of the property)
- Room for a swimming pool in the back yard
- Ducted gas heating and reverse cycle air conditioning
- 22,000 Litre* rainwater tanks pressure fed to garden and house
- Easy access to the Mornington Peninsula Freeway
(* All measurements are approximate)
What’s around Flinders Street
Contact the real estate agent
YPA Estate Agents - Dromana
Nearby schools in and around Mccrae, VIC
Discussions in Mccrae, VIC
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Mccrae, Victoria?
Similar Houses for sale in Mccrae, VIC 3938
Properties for sale in nearby suburbs