“Haven of Privacy!”
This West Launceston home offers a haven of privacy on a large internal block with attractive established gardens and fruit trees. The double brick home is full of light with windows facing east and west and is ideally located close to all amenities. For the first time in over 40 years this fantastic family home is being offered for sale and it could be yours!
• Solid West Launceston home offering excellent privacy and plenty of space
• Double brick home with three generous bedrooms
• Functional layout with all-day sun
• Updated kitchen with ample bench and cupboard space
• Large storage room
• Secure single garage
• Situated on a large, flat block offering established gardens and plenty of secure space for children and pets to enjoy
• Ideally located within walking distance of local schools, shops, parks and services
• A short drive to the CBD
• A fantastic opportunity for first home buyers, families, investors, developers and renovators alike!
Council rates: $450 p/q approx.
Water rates: $215 p/q approx.
Land size: 2146m2 approx.
Building size: 175m2 approx.
Rental estimate: $395-425 per week
Year built: 1965
Key2 Property have obtained all information in the document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.